This outstanding 3-acre property steeped in history in the Geneva countryside has beautiful south-facing wooded grounds with a clear view over the surrounding farmland.
The property comprises the elegant and classical styled manor house built around 1760. A courtyard is formed by a lateral veranda and a large outbuilding on the south-west side.
The landscaping has been protected with on the one hand a superb view of a long row of centuries-old trees and on the other the magnificent park bordered by the Drize river and the oaks that line its course.
The manor house has some 750 sq m of floor space through 12 rooms on three above ground floors.
The building is partly excavated with lovely vaulted cellars as well as more standard cellars and utility areas.
The outbuilding, a former farm, includes a garage, an old wine press and two staff apartments.
The outdoor landscaping of the property is in harmony with the setting. The heavily wooded park with its abundant variety of trees is regularly maintained, ensuring an exclusive and secluded character to the domain. An unheated swimming pool, a pond with fountain and a vegetable garden all contribute to the park.
All the buildings are listed in the federal inventory. The main house underwent important renovation and modernisation work in 1997 and is in excellent state of upkeep. Steeped in history, the building has lovely moulded wood panelling by Jean Jacquet and an antique tile-faced stove. Various scenes have been painted by famous artists such as Jacques-Lau
Agasse and Ferdinand Hodler.