This sumptuous family home is located in the southern part of the village of Vandoeuvres, in the Crête hamlet. Set on a plot of more than 1’100 sq. m. facing agricultural land this charming house combines the ancient with the contemporary.
Fully renovated in 2017 with very high-end materials, this turnkey house with exceptional finishing is composed in the following manner:
On the ground floor:
- A spacious entrance hall with cloakroom and guest bathroom
- A fitness room
- A study
- A large fully equipped Boffi kitchen
- A dining room
The first floor:
- A master bedroom with its large dressing room as well as a bathroom with shower and bath
- Two spacious living rooms on half levels
The second floor:
- Two en suite bedrooms with shower room and plenty of storage
The top floor:
- A large bright bedroom as well as a shower room
A splendid spiral staircase leads to all floors.
The beautifully wooded garden with numerous species is fully closed off and possesses a large terrace facing south.
A double garage as well as a cellar and laundry room in the basement are a pleasant addition to this unique property.